Tuesday, June 30, 2009

i love camp food ... at family camp! - Pastor Mike Roberts

This week I don't have to plan, prepare or clean up after a meal - what a blessing! But the blessing of eating is greater than that, and at camp I've had opportunity to think on this as well.

The Apostle Paul said, "whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all to the glory of God." Every meal is a demonstration of the glory of God and his grace. We come hungry (a real need) and our need is graciously met. Three times a day I am reminded that God lovingly supplies all that I need, and I get to share this with my immediate family and the family of God - what a blessing!

Thank you God for camp food, for your grace, for your glory on display in all things!

Pastor Mike Roberts
Temple Baptist Church - Fircrest WA
Camp Gilead Family Camp Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment