Saturday, June 13, 2009

from megan stephens - girls head counselor

5 days...community...leadership...training...creation...fun!!!

Program Staff training is now over - am I sad? No! I am very excited to meet the new faces coming tomorrow. Today I drove to the airport to pick up Lindley who flew in from Georgia. She is going to be a counselor and I am super excited to be part of her "Northwest Experience" and memories.

As a program staff we have planned and prepared with little exercise. I think our next two hour meeting needs to happen at the beach. :)

But nonetheless, I am so blessed to have been given this position and know that everyone showing up tomorrow is brought here by God. I am excited to be part of the summer staff 2009.

Megan Stephens
Girls Head Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment