Tuesday, July 7, 2009

from ashley cowan - counselor

Wow! This week has already been amazing! God has blessed me with a great cabin full of girls that are full of life and spunk and are constantly keeping me on my toes. While having multiple one on one's I was so encouraged by their love for our Savior Jesus Christ and their desire to fully serve and follow Him.I'm excited to see what God has in store for the last few days of camp and the things that He will impress upon my camper's hearts as well as my own!

Ashley Cowan
Counselor - Cabin 10

Highlights of Monday and Tuesday at Camp Gilead
Tug of War!
Games with Straws!
Dirtboarding, Skateboarding...
The Wheel of Misfortune!
The team that wins is the team that says the most verses!
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Tomato Soup!
Chapel!
NIGHT SWIM!
...junior high camp is amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment