Tuesday, August 11, 2009

do work! - Jason Quey

As the summer comes to a close, I’m amazed at the work God has done through the staff at Gilead. One thing that I knew coming into this summer that would be different than the previous summers I’ve worked at Camp Gilead was that I’d be working a lot less directly with the campers. What I began to realize, was that my role in leading campers to Christ or other spiritual decisions this summer would be totally different – my role was to help the counselors to effectively reach out to their campers. With 94 kids receiving Christ as their personal Savior and 87 dedications, I feel honored to be a part of this life-altering summer.

Colossians 3:23 “Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men.”

Jason Quey
Program Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment