Saturday, August 15, 2009

Coming Full Circle Part 2 ... by Craig Haskins

The song God of Wonders has had a different meaning to me this summer. When I sing this song I think about how big God is. I think about the stars, the moon, and the sky. I am always in awe of how big the universe is compared too little ol’ me. I am in awe that God is so big that, He can even handle the small things. The small prayers that staff say every summer at camp like, “God give me energy” and “God give me encouragement” He hears them and whether or not He says yes, He is always intertwined in ever aspect of our lives. I am proud and honored that this is the God that I sing and give praises to; this is the God that I serve! This is the God that created the mighty star beetle juice and this is the same God that created me.

Lord of all creation
of water earth and sky
The heavens are Your Tabernacle
Glory to the Lord on high

Chorus:
God of wonders beyond our galaxy
You are Holy, Holy
The universe declares Your Majesty
And You are holy holy
Lord of Heaven and Earth
Lord of Heaven and Earth

Early in the morning
I will celebrate the light
When I stumble in the darkness
I will call Your name by night

chorus
Lord of heaven and earth
Lord of heaven and earth
Hallelujah to the Lord of heaven and earth
holy......holy....holy God.....

Chorus
Precious Lord reveal Your love to me....Father holy.....Lord God Almighty...
The universe declares Your majesty
You are" holy,holy,holy,holy
Halleujah to the Lord of heaven and earth

Craig Haskins
High School Staff Leader
Camp Gilead Summer 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment