Friday, July 5, 2013

Strengths & Weaknesses - Craig Haskins


Camp has been a major part of my life.  This is my sixth summer here at Gilead.  Each one has been such a different experience and I can tell all ready that this summer will be following suit.  After my first few weeks, I am excited to see the dynamics of the program staff begin to form.  We are a unique group of people with a wide range of abilities, strengths and also weaknesses.  What is cool is that each persons "weakness" is another person’s strength.  Knowing that I can trust the other program staffers to take on the areas that I am weak in is so relieving and I feel like I am free to work out my strengths to the best of my abilities.  This is going to be a great summer and I am excited to see God will do through the life and testimony of all of the staff this summer.
 
Craig Haskins
Guys Head Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment